Saturday, December 21, 2013

PS

I never tire of helping women discover their personal style; realise their figure assets and how easy it is to camouflage their figure challenges. I'll come home on a high, absolutely buzzing.

I particularly enjoy hearing how fabulous my clients felt at a special event. Being MOB or MOG (mother of the Bride or Groom) is an important day; if there are complications (break ups, new partners etc) then it's even more fraught with stress and anxiety.

Ladies, I can relate! Let's meet and talk it through; maybe we simply need to review what you already have and put it together in a new way. Or look at what's available in the local shops and find something fabulous for you. Perhaps you'll shop further afield once you know what you're seeking. I'd love to help ... there's nothing quite like feeling gorgeous and knowing you look your very best!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and wonderful new year - M

No comments: