Sunday, April 5, 2009

She's Someone Special (1)


I love my work! I meet such wonderful women; teaching and sharing some style basics. Sometimes I hear about the changes they've made as a result and the effect that's had. Some may say 'it's only clothes' but changing what you wear can change how you feel about yourself (and how others see you).

Late in 2008 Marinkovich Photography and I created a package deal titled "She's Someone Special". It consists of an Individual Consultation with me (Personal Style Workshop and wardrobe assessment) and a Design Consultation and Portrait Shoot with Charmaine, all for just $300

To help us promote this package we worked with Phyllis; we have some great 'before' and 'after' photos to show for our time together.

When I arrived at Phyllis' home she was wearing a shapeless, warm red shirt and her hair was a golden honey blonde (see photo). During the Personal Style Workshop we identified she's a cool Winter. We spent time going through her wardrobe and selecting clothes she already owned, which would be ideal for her portrait. Before the shoot, Phyllis chose to re-colour her hair to Ash Blonde.

No comments: