Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PS


I know everyone tells me it's been a mild winter BUT I feel the cold and my winter coat has definitely been in use! I bought it several years ago but wasn't happy with the fit and shape. So I took it in to Debbie the tailor (Garment Alteration Salon, Piccadilly Arcade, Tauranga ph 07 578 6662) and she worked a small miracle. It fits beautifully, is more appropriate to my scale and cost vastly less than a new coat!!


More silk scarves from Cambodia have arrived so I have a fab range available. Just ring me to arrange a time to call in to view & buy.


This September I’m celebrating six years of Personal Style workshops! The first ever small group workshop was held in September 2005. There have been a few changes to the content since then, and I still love empowering women to look their best.


Enjoy the warmer (and longer) days as we head into Summer.

M


No comments: